step2006 wrote:delsol wrote:please, anybody??
Resize your Lion partition, create a new partition, install Snow Leopard or Leopard, and voilà !
klaus rudi wrote:Confirming: Working on S10-2 - of course without sleep.
Here a working step-by-step-list for S10-2:
1. Load 10.6.8 Combo Update from Website, load Enabler 1.1.17, load Kexthelper b7, load OSX86Tools (search for them), load _DisableSleep.kext http://s10lenovo.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3622
2. Execute Update => don't restart, minimize to dock
3. Execute Enabler 1.1.17 => don't restart, minimize to dock
4. System/Library/Extensions: Delete _Sleepenabler.kext
5. Execute Kexthelper b7, drag _DisableSleep.kext into it, run it, finish program => it hangs => keep it hanging
6. Drag Extra/com.Apple.boot.plist to desktop => open, in line "…i386" add " pmVersion=23" behind it => save => copy back to /Extra => identify
7. Open OSX86Tools => Clear all caches (check all boxes in the middle left but the first, check the first box in the middle right) => run => finish
8. CMD - ALT - ESC => finish kext helper now => click on restart on one or both of the installs (Enabler and / or Combo Update)
9. Be happy!
Greetz, Klaus Rudi
antonis8464 wrote:hi everybody,i am new here......i ahve read many threads searching for an answer......could somebody help me here.....
i have a lenovo s10-2
i tried enabler 1.1.13 and snow leopard
after the instalation finishes there comes a continues reboot loop,
what bios firmware does the s10-2 needs to work?
which enabler is better for this installation?thnx in advance....
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest