1. In terminal, sudo rm -r the AppleAzalia kext
2. Remove audieee from you startup programs in System Preferences > Accounts > Login Items
3. Use Kext Helper b7 to install VoodooHDA.kext
4. Reboot and enjoy!
I would recommend building the kext on your machine from source, some users on the insanelymac forum have reported issues using prebuilt binaries. To do this:
1. svn checkout the source (explained on the google code website in the source tab)
2. open the xcodeproject file in XCode
3. change the target to Release (you get tons of console messages with Debug as the target)
4. Build it, then follow the steps above to install it.
I haven't tested the driver completely, but the mic inputs show up on the input list in sound preferences now, and my headphones are recognized automatically without needing audieee anymore.
Last edited by bpl07
on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.