I have the Lenovo S10 and this is what I did and what is working.
(1) I used someones Macbook to format a usb drive to "Journaled extended" and then I restored the retail DVD "Snow Leopard OS X 10.6" to the thumb drive.
(2) I put the thumb drive in my s10 and made sure my system booted off it and proceeded to install the Mac OS X operating as usual.
(3) when I was done installing and I was at the Mac desktop, my wifi was already working so I located my wifi and made sure I could get internet.
IMPORTANT- READ FIRST THEN DECIDE IF YOU'LL DO IT
(4) I performed a system update to 10.6.2 and rebooted. Upon reboot, your system will start cycling because the atom core processor is not support on the update. Go back to step 2 and repeat. MAKE SURE YOU JUST REINSTALL WITHOUT FORMATTING OR ERASING, JUST REINSTALL ONTO THE SAME PARTITION.
(5) you will now be at your Mac desktop. If you go to "About this MAC", it will say its 10.6, but if you go into "System Preferences > Software Update > Installed software", you will find the following "MAC OS X Update Combined 10.6.2".
Like I said, do it if you want to at your own risk, but if its a fresh install you dont have much to lose but doing another install. lol. wreck it and reload it, but I didnt use the enabler's and my sound is working fine. Everything is working after this except for the Webcam and the Ethernet NIC. Thats it. Hope this helps.