Still within 1 year warranty.
1. Lenovo s12 with Original 160GB 5000RPM HDD, 1GBRAM, 6 Cell battery give about 5 hours runtime, Windows XP home (all retail goodness intact) and has 3G adapter, power supply, etc.
2. Upgraded to 2GB RAM ($25)
3. Hitachi 320GB 7200 RPM HDD ($99) ( Yes, you get two hard drives!)
4. Broadcomm Minipcie HDDecoder card installed in second minipcie bay. Plays DVD and HD content beautifully and lag free. ($50) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkhIZqOePps
I gotta stop for a second and tell you what else this little card does for the PC. It decodes video while using about 25% processing power of the computer, meaning you can actually surf the web while watching a DVD. Without this, DVD viewing on the Atom is less than ideal. Also, because your processor is working less, you may actually be saving more battery life (and keeping the processor from running at full tilt means you'll have your pc longer) but with 8 hours of battery life, I really dont care do I? Read on...
5. Cirago 2.1 nano bluetooth adapter ($30)
6. Lite-On Model eSAU208 portable DVD/CD burner with lightscribe, powered by USB or AC (included) ($80)
7. 9 cell battery, gives approximately 8 hours runtime ($80) fits both s10 original and s12, in case you have an s10 already.
I picked it up for $479 at the time. Price is firm plus shipping.
Check out the broadcom Crystal HD on the youtube link above. its definitely impressive.
PM me if interested. Paypal only to verified shipping address.