b0 Error

All versions of Mac OS X

Moderator: SilverZero

Forum rules
The S netbook is NOT an Apple product and was never intended to run Mac OSX. Fortunately, enthusiasts have found ways to make OSX run on our netbook. However, the process may not be smooth for some. Make sure you have patience and time to get it to run. Most importantly, motivation to read and learn. This forum contains enough information to get OSX running. Most problems you may encounter can be solved just by reading through the forums or searching. So please take the time and read through the forums!

b0 Error

Postby Scann69 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:58 pm

I installed OSX and it worked fine. I then updated to 10.5.6 and before rebooting, i installed the kext for the keyboard and mouse. I reboot and now i'm getting a loop where it will only show the Apple white screen for about a second before rebooting again.

I'm guessing it is cos the disk is currently at "disk0s2". How do it change it to "disk0s1" in Terminal? What are the commands? Sorry but i'm not a OSX person....just starting off :oops:

Appreciate any help with this.
Positive Thinking is like this...A little bird in the sky...You look up & it !@#$% in ur eye...
You don't mind & you don't cry...You just thank God cows don't fly.
Scann69
Experienced

Color and Model: Black S10 + 2.5GB Ram + Wireless N
OS(s) installed: Mac OSX 10.6.3 + Windows 7 Ultimate

Advertisement

Return to Mac OS X