update problem snow leopard

All versions of Mac OS X

Moderator: SilverZero

Forum rules
The S netbook is NOT an Apple product and was never intended to run Mac OSX. Fortunately, enthusiasts have found ways to make OSX run on our netbook. However, the process may not be smooth for some. Make sure you have patience and time to get it to run. Most importantly, motivation to read and learn. This forum contains enough information to get OSX running. Most problems you may encounter can be solved just by reading through the forums or searching. So please take the time and read through the forums!

update problem snow leopard

Postby dArK26 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new to Mac OS X have followed several institutes on how to install 10.6.8 combo update (I'm on 10.6.3) I do not miss anything from previous updates?? legacy_kernel always run after I get kernel panic and reinstall from 0, and not to do.

I have a lenovo s10e with Snow Leopard 10.6.3 iatkos v3 s2, and ran a dmg called enabler s10 snow leopard I have everything working, but the only thing that works for me in some apps is the cam of the rest sleep, ethernet, wireless all well, nose and do the update if I make a yuna and installing it legacy_kernel or from one to the last, I hope to find a solution ....

Thank you very much in advance ....

sorry for traslate i use google traslate, i speak spanish

in spanish:

Hola a todos, soy nuevo en esto de Mac OS X he seguido varios tutos de como instalar combo update 10.6.8 (estoy en 10.6.3) no me pierdo nada de las actualizaciones anteriores??? siempre despues correr el legacy_kernel me da kernel panic y reinstalo desde 0, ya no se que hacer.

Tengo un lenovo s10e con Snow Leopard iatkos v3 s2 10.6.3, ya corri un dmg que se llama s10 snow leopard enabler tengo todo funcionando, aunque lo unico que me funciona en algunas apps es la camara del resto el sleep, ethernet, wireless todo bien, nose como hacer la actualizacion si hago yuna por una e instalando lo legacy_kernel o de una a la ultima, espero halla una solucion....

Muchas gracias de antemano....
dArK26
New User

Color and Model: s10e GrAy
OS(s) installed: Debian Squeeze

Advertisement

Re: update problem snow leopard

Postby tvamvarg » Fri May 11, 2012 10:25 am

Not exactly sure what your problem is, Google Translate can only do so much for you -
But for update problems, go with the procedure a couple of posts below ("Updating Snow Leopard to 10.6.8"), works fine.
tvamvarg
Beginner

Color and Model: White 10e
OS(s) installed: OS X 10.6.1

Return to Mac OS X